A new video review of Olympus 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO lens now available online. The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:2.8 PRO $1,199 – (Amazon | B&H | Adorama) is a professional-grade ultra-wide zoom lens weighs just over half as much as equivalent f:2.8 aperture rivals, and features 14 elements in 11 groups.
Additionally, a ZERO coating has been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. A weather-resistant design benefits handling in trying conditions while an L-Fn button offers lens-based control over various settings.
Peter Forsgård tested the Olympus 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens. Check out the video below.
Olympus 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens Key Features
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 14-28mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 Aspherical, 1 DSA, 4 ED, 2 HR Elements
- ZERO Lens Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Programmable L-Fn Function Button
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Built-In Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".