Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E-mount will start shipping on April 19th.
Designed with a new interpretation 50mm F1.2 with a history that has been loved by professional photographers as a specification that demonstrates the principle of large aperture lens.
Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical lens for Sony E-mount will start Shipping on April 19th
- Sony E mount compatible With electronic contacts, lens usage status is reflected in Exif information of shooting data. In addition, because it incorporates a distance encoder, it supports 5 axis shake compensation on the camera body side. It is also possible to enlarge the viewfinder by operating the focus ring.
- Optimized optical design In addition to securing full-size image circle, it adopts optical design optimized for Sony E mount sensor. Maintaining high resolution up to the periphery of the screen, phenomena such as color hue are suppressed.
- Outstanding optical performance, four aspherical surfaces adopted as two aspherical lenses out of the eight lenses, both lenses are made aspherical, realizing both high-quality image quality and large aperture.
- Manual Focus capable of reliable focusing by adopting a total metal helicoid unit processed and adjusted with high precision and high quality grease producing moderate torque, smooth operation feeling is realized. It enables delicate focus adjustment.
- Aperture click switching mechanism a stop switching mechanism capable of opening and closing the aperture ring steplessly without generating click sound is installed. There is no need to worry about picking up the operation sound of the aperture ring at the time of movie recording.
Read more Sony Mirrorless news and Sony Rumors here.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.