The camera records natural 360° images using approx. 23MP (6720 x 3360, 7K) still image shooting and highly accurate image stitching. A magnesium alloy that combines a high-grade feel with robustness is used for the camera body.
Ricoh THETA Z1 Specifications
- Records natural 360° images using approx. 23MP (6720 x 3360, 7K) still image shooting and highly accurate image stitching.
- Demonstrates superior noise reduction performance even when shooting at night or indoors with low light due to the equipped 1.0-inch back illuminated CMOS image sensor.
- Using a newly developed lens unit which reduces ghosting, flare and purple fringe. Aperture mechanism is newly adopted with the selection of F2.1, F3.5 and F5.6. By closing down the aperture, higher resolution is acheived.
- Supports various shooting scenarios using a variety of shooting modes.
- Produces incredibly realistic spherical video by 4K (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps) quality.
- It is possible to save in RAW (DNG) format for the first time in THETA series. (Can also save in JPEG at the same time.)
- Supports 360° live streaming in 4K. Transmits excellent quality real-looking image to the world.
- Equipped with a 4-channel microphone. 4 microphones are built into the camera to independently record sound from 4 different directions when shooting video.
More details can be found here.