Olympus E-M1X is a new high-end Micro Four Thirds camera aimed at pro sports and action photographers. It’s designed to be rugged, durable, fast and capable, and has a price tag to match that ambition.
The instruction manual for the Olympus E-M1X mirrorless camera is now available for download. You can download Olympus E-M1X user’s manual as pdf file.
Olympus E-M1X has a 20.4MP Four Thirds sensor, Dual TruePic VIII processors, a 121-point hybrid autofocus system. The camera can shoot continuously at 60 fps with AF/AE lock and 18 fps with continuous AF/AE. The E-M1X offers a High Res Shot mode for both handheld and tripod use, a Live ND filter (using multiple exposures) and a Pro Capture mode.
Olympus E-M1X User Manual Now Available Online
- Price: $2,999
- Pre-orders: Adorama | B&H | Amazon
- Shipping starts on February 22nd
- Full press release
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Features
- 20.4MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- Dual TruePic VIII Image Processors
- Integrated Vertical Grip, Dual Batteries
- 2.36m-Dot 0.83x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- DCI 4K/24p & UHD 4K/30p Video Recording
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 15 fps Shooting and Expanded ISO 25600
- 121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".