Here are several sample images for the Venus Optics Laowa 9mm f/2.8 ZERO-D APS-C lens. As a Zero-D lens, this 9mm f/2.8’s optical design is specifically meant to limit distortion for clear and accurate portrayals of landscapes and architectural subjects.
Ideal for landscape, architectural, star and interior photography, the Laowa 9mm f/2.8 ZERO-D APS-C lens is available in Fujifilm X-mount, Canon EF-M and Sony E-mount cameras. The lens can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 13.5mm equivalent focal length. Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 4.7″.
Laowa 9mm f/2.8 ZERO-D APS-C Lens Sample Images
Sample images taken with the Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D lens mounted on the new Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera. PhotographyBlog published a gallery of JPEG and Raw sample images taken with the Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D lens.
- Focal length: 9 mm
- Maximum F value: F 2.8
- Viewing angle: 113 degrees (corresponding format: APS-C)
- Lens construction: 10 groups of 15
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7
- Shortest shooting distance: 12 cm
- Maximum magnification: 0.13 times
- Filter diameter: φ 49 mm
- Weight: ~ 215 g * Variable depending on mount
- Corresponding mount: FUJIFILM X, Canon EF-M, Sony E
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".