Several new reviews and hands-on videos are now available for the Venus Optics Laowa 9mm f/2.8 ZERO-D APS-C lens.
Ideal for landscape, architectural, star and interior photography, the ultra-wide optic will be available in Fujifilm X-mount, Canon EF-M and Sony E-mount cameras. This 9mm f/2.8 can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 13.5mm equivalent focal length. Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Focal length: 9 mm
- Maximum F value: F 2.8
- Viewing angle: 113 degrees (corresponding format: APS-C)
- Lens construction: 10 groups of 15
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7
- Shortest shooting distance: 12 cm
- Maximum magnification: 0.13 times
- Filter diameter: φ 49 mm
- Weight: ~ 215 g * Variable depending on mount
- Corresponding mount: FUJIFILM X, Canon EF-M, Sony E
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".