The Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD lens (Model A036) now available for pre-order. The first third-party standard zoom that is created natively for the Sony full frame E-mount can be found at major stores in US.
The Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD is a direct competitor to the native Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 GM lens which is priced at $2,198. There will be a huge difference when compared their prices. So what about the size and specs difference of both lenses. Check out the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD vs Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM comparison.
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Features:
- Superb optical performance, including both outstanding image quality and beautiful background blur effects (bokeh), provided by fast F/2.8 aperture.
- Comfortably light weight (19.4 oz.) and compact (4.6 in).
- Close-focusing; Minimum Object Distance: 7.5 in at wide-angle setting and 15.3 in at the telephoto position.
- All-new “RXD” stepping motor AF unit is extremely quiet and therefore perfect for video capture.
- Exciting next-generation design keeping the brand consistency that is ergonomically superb.
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating for weather protection.
- Compatible with the “Direct Manual Focus (DMF)” feature that enables Sony cameras to instantly switch between autofocus and manual focus.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".