In addition to the Kamlan 50mm f/1.1 APS-c mirrorless lens, Sainsonic unveiled two new full frame manual focus lenses for Sony E-mount : Kamlan 55mm f/1.2 and Kamlan 8mm f/3.
We have to underline that Kamlan 55mm f/1.2 is specifically designed for Sony A7-series full frame mirrorless cameras. This means that the manual focus lens is different than the original APS-c f/1.1 version.
Kamlan 55mm f/1.2 lens specifications:
- Mount: Sony E-mount
- Format: 35 mm full frame
- Focal Length (mm): 55 mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length (APS-C): 82.5mm
- Lens Groups / Elements: 6 groups 8 elements
- Angle of View (35 mm): 43°
- Angle of View (APS-C): 29°
- Maximum aperture (F): F1.2
- Minimum Aperture (F): F16
- Aperture Blades: 12 – Circular Aperture: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.2 ft (0.6 m)
- Maximum Magnification ratio (x): 0.13x
- Filter Diameter (mm): 62mm
The other new lens is the Sainsonic Kamlan 8mm f/3 fisheye lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras for Sony E-mount.
Kamlan 8mm f/3 fisheye lens specifications:
- Focal length: 8mm
- Compatibility: Sony E-Mount Digital Camera such as NEX3, 3N, 5, 5T, 5R, 6, 7, A5000, A5100, A6000, A6100 and A6300. A7 series full-frame camera can use the lens after setting up the APS-C Mode.
- Lens Construction: 11 Elements in 9 Groups
- Angle of View: 180 degrees diagonal
- Aperture Range: F3 – F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.1M
- Weight: 245g
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".