Nikon announced the all-new Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit, a custom bundle specifically designed for content creators and filmmakers looking to take full advantage of the D850’s extensive video capabilities and controls.
Created for aspiring videographers, the Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit has been assembled with the essential tools for making the most of the D850’s video recording capabilities.
Included in this kit is the FX-format D850 DSLR camera; the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED, 35mm f/1.8G ED, and 85mm f/1.8G prime lenses; a spare EN-EL15a lithium-ion battery; the ME-1 Stereo Microphone and ME-W1 Wireless Microphone Set; and an Atomos Ninja Flame 7″ 4K HDMI recording monitor.
The total price of all items included in the kit (without the foam inserts) is $6,285.75. The price of the kit is $5,496.95 (pre-order at B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon). In this case you will save $788.80 by purchasing the kit instead of getting the items separately.
Nikon introduces a new D850 filmmaker’s kit
The Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit includes the following:
- Nikon D850 camera ($3,296.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED lens ($796.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED lens ($526.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G lens ($476.95)
- Spare EN-EL15a lithium-ion battery ($59.95)
- ME-1 stereo microphone ($134)
- ME-W1 wireless microphone set ($199)
- Atomos Ninja flame 7″ recording monitor ($795)
- Custom foam inserts (can be used in hard case for transporting, hard case sold separately)