Venus Optics Laowa 9mm f/2.8 ZERO-D APS-C lens is now available for pre-order.
Ideal for landscape, architectural, star and interior photography, the ultra-wide optic is compatiblewith Fujifilm X-mount, Canon EF-M and Sony E-mount cameras.
Pre-Order : Venus Optics Laowa 9mm f/2.8 ZERO-D APS-C lens
Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D
[This is a Pre-Order. Delivery will start from early Apr onwards. First 100 orders will get a set of 49mm filters (UV + ND 1000 +CPL) for FREE.]
This exciting prime provides ultra wide-angle coverage up to 113° angle of view which is the widest in its class. The tiny size & light weight match perfectly with mirrorless cameras and are suitable to use with gimbals. 2 aspherical elements plus 3 extra-low dispersion elements successfully correct the chromatic aberration, realize a close-to-zero distortion & deliver a corner to corner sharpness.
Fuji X, Sony E & Canon EF-M mounts are available.
- Focal length: 9 mm
- Maximum F value: F 2.8
- Viewing angle: 113 degrees (corresponding format: APS-C)
- Lens construction: 10 groups of 15
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7
- Shortest shooting distance: 12 cm
- Maximum magnification: 0.13 times
- Filter diameter: φ 49 mm
- Weight: ~ 215 g * Variable depending on mount
- Corresponding mount: FUJIFILM X, Canon EF-M, Sony E
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".