Panasonic is rumored to announce the Lumix-GH5s in the beginning of 2018. More detailed specs of the upcoming Micro Four Thirds camera has been surfaced online.
From the full GH5s specifications list below we can say that it is going to be the first Micro 4/3rds shooter provides 14 bit raw photos.
When it comes to the Panasonic GH5s price, sources were claiming that it will be around $2,500. For comparison, the current GH5 model still sells for $2,000. Official announcement of the Panasonic GH5s is expected prior to CES 2018 show which opens its doors in Las Vegas between January 9-12.
More Panasonic GH5S Specs Leaked
The Panasonic GH5s will be an “ultra” video oriented low-light version of the GH5. This means the new sensor will provide better low-light shooting capabilities with improved ISO sensitivity range up to 102,400.
- Effective pixels: 10,280,000 pixels (will have excellent low light performance similar to A7sII.
- Total number of pixels: 11,930,000
- 4/3 Live MOS sensor, primary color filter
- Digital zoom: 2x, 4x
- Extra tele conversion: max 2.0x for pictures, 2.1x for motions pictures
- Focus modes: AFS/AFF/AFC/MF
- Auto focus mode: Face/Eye detection/Tracking/225 area focusing/Custom/1 area focusing/Pinpoint
- 12 fps (10 fps RAW 14 bit)
- ISO: 160-51,200
- Extended ISO: 80-102,400
- Minimum Illumination: approx 5 lx
- Mechanical shutter speed: B (max 30 min), 60 sec – 1/8,000
- Electronic shutter: 1 sec – 1/16,000
- Motion pictures shutter: 1/25 – 1/6,000
- Metering range: EV 0 to EV 18
- Exposure compensation: -5 EV to + 5 EV (1/3 EV steps)
- RAW pictures: 14 bit/12 bit
- MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, ACC)
- Flash sync: 1/250
- Light metering system: 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- LCD screen: 3.2″ TFT LCD (3:2), 1,620,000 dots, touchscreen
- Viewfinder: OLED (4:3), 3,680,000 dots with diopter adjustment (-4 to +3), magnifications approx: 1.52x, 0.76x
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery charger: Panasonic DMW-BTC13
- AC adapter: Panasonic VSK0815F
- Battery: Panasonic DMW-BLF19PP
- Two memory card slots
- 4k photos
- HDMI Type A / USB 3.1
- Dimensions: 138,5×98.1×87.4
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Stereo mic, USB 3.1, HDMI Type A, remote, TC in/out
- Monaural speakers
- Dust-proof and splash-proof body
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card (double slot recording function available)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".