The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 is a high-power wide to telephoto zoom lens that offers amazing optical performance in an extraordinarily compact and lightweight design.
ePhotozine has posted a review for the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 lens that is compatible with the Micro Four Thirds system. The review of the Olympus 14-150mm f/4-5.6 lens includes handling and features, performance and charts and several high resoluiton sample images.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 Lens Review
From the ePhotozine Review:
Superzoom lenses are not usually known for delivering excellent quality images, and are instead, normally considered a bit of a compromise. This 14-150mm lens from Olympus bucks that trend, delivering excellent sharpness in the centre of the frame throughout the zoom range. This is achieved in a lightweight, compact design that doesn’t compromise on convenience either.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 Lens Features
- High-power wide-angle M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 zoom lens; 35mm equivalent 28-300mm
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass for superior image quality
- 100 percent angle of view
- Lightweight design; ideal for everything from portraits and indoor scenes to sports and landscape photography
- Designed to maximize the performance advantages of the Micro Four Thirds System