Pentax has announced a retro designed digital compact camera at the 2013 CES show called Pentax MX-1. New Pentax MX-1 has 12MP sensor and 4x zoom lens with f/1.8-2.5. TheCameraStoreTV published a hands-on video of the new retro dsesigned Pentax MX-1. You can check out the video below.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- Nikon Z30 Rumored Specifications
- Nikon D7500 Firmware Update Version 1.11 Released
- Fujifilm Introduces the New Instax Mini Link 2 Smartphone Printer
- Meike 8mm f/2.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- DJI RS 3 & RS 3 Pro Gimbal Stabilizer Officially Announced
- Zhiyun WEEBILL 3 & Smooth Q4 Gimbal Stabilizer Officially Announced
- Tamron 17-70mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Announced
- Nikon D6 & D5 Firmware Updates Version 1.5 Released
- New Firmware V2.1 for Sony a7S III & V1.3 for Sony a1 Released
- Laowa 90mm F2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Lens for Full-Frame Mirrorless