Pentax has announced a retro designed digital compact camera at the 2013 CES show called Pentax MX-1. New Pentax MX-1 has 12MP sensor and 4x zoom lens with f/1.8-2.5. TheCameraStoreTV published a hands-on video of the new retro dsesigned Pentax MX-1. You can check out the video below.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- New TTArtisan 35mm f/0.95 Lens for APS-c Mirrorless Cameras
- Rumored Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specifications : 61MP, Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, 8-stop IBIS & 8K60p
- Nikon D6 & COOLPIX P950 Firmware Updates Now Available
- DJI O3 Air Unit Officially Announced, Price $229
- Canon Firmware Updates for EOS R3 Ver.1.3.0, EOS R7 V1.2.0 & EOS R10 V1.2.0
- Fujifilm X100V Camera & Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Lens Supply Shortages
- 2022 Nikon Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Lens for Fujifilm X Officially Announced
- Fujifilm Announces the Supply Shortage of X-T5
- Canon EOS R1 Rumored to be Released Before 2024 Summer Olympics