Tamron filed a new zoom lens patent in Japan. The new patent describes the Tamron 60mm f/2.8 Macro VC lens designed for cameras with full-frame image sensors.
Tamron has many good high maginifcation lenses especially ideal for macro and portrait photography. This lens also comes with built-in Vibration Compensation technology.
This would be good news for the current Sony A7-series E-mount camera users. As Tamron produce such good lenses with an affordable price.
Tamron 60mm f/2.8 Macro VC Lens Patent
The company filed several FE lenses in the past. They are the 28mm f/2.8, 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6, 28-320mm f/3.5-6.3, 50mm f/2.8, 60mm f/2.8 models.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
- Patent Publication No. 2015-18124
- Published 2015.1.29
- Filing date 2013.7.11
- Example 1
- Focal length f = 28.84-86.11-315.84
- Fno. 3.6888-5.2135-6.5631
- Angle of view 2ω = 75.218-26.4822-7.5356
- Tamron patent
- Positive and negative positive and negative negative 5-group zoom
- Inner focus (group 4)
- Anti-vibration (third group)