The DSLR camera features a new 20.2 MP full frame CMOS sensor and new Al Servo AF III+, improved 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points.
The new 360k RGB+IR metering sensor powered by the Dual “DIGIC 6+” processors. It is able to record 4K video up to 60p and an ISO range of 100 to 51200 (expandable from 50 up to 409600).
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Firmware Version 1.1.2 Details
Firmware Version 1.1.2 incorporates the following improvements to enhance functions.
- The addition of a selectable color-tone option for the LCD monitor.
- The addition of a function to append IPTC data.
- The addition of a function to transfer only protected images.
- The addition of a function to set the GPS positional data retention period.
- An increase in the number of network connection settings that can be saved to a memory card from 20 to 40. .
- When retrying FTP transfer, extension of the minimum auto power off time to 10 minutes. .
- Improvement of wireless transmission when using Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E6.