First rumored Fujifilm X-A3 specs has been leaked along with product images. It will be the replacement for the current X-A2 mirrorless digital camera.
According to recent gossips, Fuji might show up several new products before or at the Photokina 2016 event. Official announcement is rumored for August 25, 2016.
It might include several new products. Before jumping to the Fujifilm X-A3 specs we have to underline that the announcement might include the XF 23mm f/2 lens too.
|Check the camera stores for availability|
|Fujifilm X-A3||$599.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
Full Fujifilm X-A3 Specs Leaked Online
As we all know the previous model X-A2 is featuring a 16.3MP APS-C sensor. The company will put 24.3-megapixel image sensor to the new camera, sources say. The sensor will produce high ISO sensitivity up to 25,600.
We also expect that the X-A3 will include the XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens. It will cover wide-angle to portrait focal length with its 24-76mm equivalent range.
- 24.3MP APS-C sensor
- Tilting the liquid crystal monitor open 180 degrees suitable for self take
- Eye AF
- Portrait Enhancer mode
- 3.0 inches tilting LCD monitor
- built-in Wi-Fi
- Instax SHARE printer can be connected
- Remote control possible by smartphone
- Intuitive operation with touch panel
- Optimal super intelligent flash mode to night view
- Optimal macro mode in close-up
- Enhanced AF mode (including a zone & wide tracking)
- Battery life is 410 sheets. USB can be charged
- 10 kinds of creative advanced filter
- 11 kinds of film simulation mode (also applicable to video)
- Self-timer with a smile detection function
- High sensitivity up to ISO 25600
- High-speed electronic shutter mounted
- Built-in flash
- Panorama mode
After the full Fujifilm X-A3 specs list, we can guess the upcoming mirrorless camera to be unveiled soon before the Photokina event. It will be officially announced on August 25 with XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens.