Panasonic has released the new firmware update v2.5 for the Lumix DMC-GH4 mirrorless camera with Micro Four Thirds image sensor.
The firmware update version 2.5 for the Panasonic GH4 is now available for download and adds Post Focus, 4K Photo Mode and burst shooting with flash to the camera.
You can see the Panasonic GH4 firmware 2.5 details and download links below.
Panasonic GH4 Firmware 2.5 adds Post Focus, 4K Photo Mode
- [Post Focus] is added. This function enables users to set the focus point after shooting and save as a separate photo.
- Three 4K PHOTO modes: [4K Burst] [4K Burst Start/Stop] [4K Pre-Burst] are added to help users capture the unmissable moments and users can choose a best shot with easy, intuitive touch-control operation after shooting.
- External flash can be used in burst shooting.
* DMW-FL580L, DMW-FL360L only.
- Free 100GB storage on Google Drive is offered to LUMIX GH4 users (2 years)*. It can be used for photo/video data saving and accessed through multiple devices such as camera, PC, smartphone/tablet.
* Users need to register to LUMIX CLUB to get the ID in advance and activate the account service by 30 September 2016.
- [AF-ON] function can be uesd during video recording.
- The accuracy of digital red eye correction in the RAW development is improved.
- The time lag of stop signal transmission through HDMI is adjusted to make the length of the recorded contents same either on the SD Memory Card or on the external recorder via HDMI.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 MFT camera is a true hybrid camera features a 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor and a 4-CPU Venus Engine, capable of capturing high-resolution JPEG and RAW stills, as well as UHD 4K 3840×2160 30p/24p and cinematic DCI 4K 4096×2160 video at 24p.