Fujifilm X-Pro2 User’s Manual is now available online. The flagship mirrorless interchangeable lens camera features the world’s only Hybrid Multi Viewfinder and a brand new 24 megapixel X-Trans III sensor.
The instruction manual for the digital camera is now available for download. You can download Fujifilm X-Pro2 user’s manual as pdf file.
These manufacturer guides are designed to help you get the most out of your new product, know what to do if something goes wrong, and keep it in good running order for it’s full intended lifecycle.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 User’s Manual
The Fujifilm X-Pro2 features 24.3 megapixel X-Trans CMOS III sensor, new focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. and flash sync up to 1/250 sec. It also offer a robust, weather resistant body with 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot LCD Monitor on the back. It can capture images at sensitivities as high as ISO 51200 and record Full HD 1080p videos at 60 fps also supports compressed Raw (a first for the X-series).
The camera has a Hybrid AF system with 273 total points, of which 77 are phase-detect and cover 40% of the frame. The shooter is company’s first X-mount camera with dual memory card slots, both of which take SD cards. More details can be found in the additional coverage page.
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor (APS-C)
- 273 Autofocus points (169 of which PDAF)
- 2.36M-dot OLED/Optical hybrid viewfinder with pop-up picture-in-picture tab
- ISO 200-12800, expandable to 100-51200 with Raw shooting at all settings
- 1/8000 sec maximum shutter speed and 1/250 sec flash sync
- Acros black and white film simulation modes
- Grain Effect option for JPEGs
- 1080/60p movies