The flagship Fujifilm X-Pro2 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera now in stock and shipping from several camera stores in US.
The price of the camera is $1,699.95 and currently available at major stores in the US.
The long-awaited successor to Fujifilm’s first X-series mirrorless digital camera, the X-Pro2 sports a high-resolution X-Trans CMOS III sensor and redeveloped X-Processor Pro processor. You can download user’s manual and have a look at the comparison with the X-T1 vs X-Pro1,
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Camera Now Shipping in US.
The new Fuji camera features 24.3 megapixel X-Trans CMOS III sensor, new focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. and flash sync up to 1/250 sec. The mirrorless camera also offer a robust, weather resistant body with 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot LCD Monitor on the back. It can capture images at sensitivities as high as ISO 51200 and record Full HD 1080p videos at 60 fps also supports compressed Raw (a first for the X-series).
The X-shooter has a Hybrid AF system with 273 total points, of which 77 are phase-detect and cover 40% of the frame. The X-Pro2 is Fujifilm’s first X-mount camera with dual memory card slots, both of which take SD cards. More details can be found on the additional coverage page.
At a Glance
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor (APS-C)
- 273 Autofocus points (169 of which PDAF)
- 2.36M-dot OLED/Optical hybrid viewfinder with pop-up picture-in-picture tab
- ISO 200-12800, expandable to 100-51200 with Raw shooting at all settings
- 1/8000 sec maximum shutter speed and 1/250 sec flash sync
- Acros black and white film simulation modes
- Grain Effect option for JPEG images
- 1080/60p video recording