The premium Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II digital compact camera is available for pre-order from several camera stores in US.
The price of the PowerShot G7 X Mark II is $699 and the release date of the camera is scheduled for May.
The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II comes with a 1-inch type 20.1 megapixel CMOS sensor and 4.2x optical zoom lens. The first camera to include Canon’s new DIGIC 7 processor, the G7 X Mark II also features super-fast AF speeds, 8 fps RAW continuous shooting, improved optical Image Stabilizer with Dual Sensing IS technology, Full HD movie recording, and built-in wi-fi and NFC connectivity.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Camera Now Available for Pre-order
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Camera Highlights
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm and IS-equipped lens.
- Capture impressively high resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in both RAW mode / JPEG mode.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 degree up and 45 degree down.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- Picture Style function allows superior command of in-camera color, contrast and sharpness.
- In-camera RAW conversion makes it possible to preview modified conditions of images on the camera, without the use of a computer.
- Control ring features a convenient selection lever enabling you to quickly switch between step ring and continuous ring movement.
- Time-Lapse Movie helps capture images at set intervals and combines them to create a short movie clip of the footage.
- Panning allows the camera to lock onto the main subject using IS and automatically adjust the shutter speed for beautiful background blur.