Adobe has released Lightroom 2 for Android, which is now available for free.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
The popular software package comes with the same image editing, organizing and sharing tools as before and also supports the DNG Raw format that many recent Android devices are capable of recording.
Adobe Lightroom 2.0 Now Available
Lightroom 2.0 for Android adds a number of new and important features :
- An in-app camera, supporting the capture of images in DNG raw format
- Shoot-through presets, also available within the in-app camera, enabling previewing and capturing images with a series of built-in presets providing non-destructive editing
- Dehaze tool to adjust haze and fog in an image
- Split Toning enhancement, enabling the addition of a color cast to the highlights and shadows of an image, creating a uniquely stylized color image or replicating the look and feel of a traditional toned black and white image
- Target Adjustment Tool functionality in the Color/B&W editing tool, providing direct, on-image editing controls
- Point mode in Curve tool providing complete control over the tonality and contrast of an image
- Enhanced sharing with one-tap access to Adobe Premiere Clip for crafting video stories