Nikon released version 1.1.0a of their image browsing software called ViewNX-i. It is the successor application to the ViewNX 2.
Version 1.1.0.a adds support for Windows 10 and Turkish language and also fixes several issues reported earlier. See the changes and download link below.
Nikon ViewNX-i image-browsing software is designed to enable use of still images and movies recorded with a Nikon digital camera.
Nikon ViewNX‑i Version 1.1.0a Released
- Picture Control Utility 2 is now installed with ViewNX-i.
- Added an Edit workspace and an Adjustments palette for retouch features similar to those in ViewNX 2.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ViewNX-i Show Focus Point option to display the focus point in a position that differed from that shown in the D750 viewfinder focus point display.
- Fixed an issue that caused installation of ViewNX i to fail with the message, “This action is only valid for products that are currently installed.”
- Added support for Turkish.
- Added support for Windows 10.
ViewNX‑i software can map where photos were taken based on embedded location data and can be used with social networking and other web services. The bundled ViewNX Movie Editor makes processing and editing your movies a snap. ViewNX‑i also works with Capture NX-D (version 1.2.0 or later). It can be used to save NEF/NRW (RAW) images in other formats and to make adjustments to photos in all supported formats, including JPEG and TIFF.