Iridient Digital has released Version 3.0.8 of Iridient Developer software.
Iridient Developer is an acclaimed raw image file conversion and photo processing software for Mac OS.
This update features improved default RAW camera profiles for many new cameras like Olympus PEN-F, SH-3, Panasonic DMC-ZS60, DMC-ZS100, DMC-CM10, Fujifilm X-Pro2 (uncompressed format only), X-E2s, X70, Pentax K-1, and Leica X-U (Typ 113).
Also included are bug fixes and processing improvements for both Canon and Nikon small RAW formats (sRAW and mRAW), minor processing speed improvements for the latest sharpening and noise reduction methods and various other fixes and improvements.
Iridient Developer Version 3.0.8 Released
3.0.8 – February 18, 2016 (Maintenance Release)
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Olympus PEN-F and SH-3.
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DMC-ZS60 (TZ80, TZ81, TZ85), DMX-ZS100 (TZ100, TZ101), DMC-GF8 and DMC-CM10.
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-Pro2 (uncompressed only), X-E2S and X70.
- Support added for RAW images from the Pentax K-1.
- Support added for RAW images from the Leica X-U (Typ 113).
- Support added for RAW images from the Phase One IQ3 100MP (lossy IIQ-S not supported).
- Support added for RAW images from the Nikon Coolscan film scanners capable of saving in NEF format.
- Support added for RAW images from the Microsoft Lumia 950.
- Improved extreme highlight handling for Nikon sRAW format from the D810 and D4S. Should eliminate banding issues that could sometimes appear previously with images that had strongly clipped highlights.
- Improved color processing for Canon S-RAW and M-RAW formats.
- Improved default RAW camera profiles for most recent Canon, Nikon and Fujifilm models.
- Processing speed improvements for Iridient Reveal and High Pass sharpening methods.
- Processing speed improvements for v3.5 noise reduction, especially for slower dual core laptops (MacBook (Air)).
- PNG format export libraries updated to most recent release (libpng 1.6.21).
- Bug Fixes:
- Canon S-RAW and M-RAW formats are now working properly for the EOS 5DS (R) models.
- Fixed default exposure levels for intermediate ISO values above ISO 3200 for recent Fujifilm X cameras.
- Fixed incorrect 35mm focal length EXIF metadata in exported images for some Fujifilm fixed lens models (X100T, X100S, X100, X30, …).
- Fixed issue where previously set image resizing options in the Save dialog would be applied to images saved using Process Image and Overwrite. Image resizing is not applicable when overwriting an original image.
- Fixed an issue with loading settings/preset files for Phase One backs which used both monochrome channel mixers and custom camera tone curves.
- Fixed broken RAW support for some very old Olympus compact cameras (C5050Z, etc).
Version 3.0.8 can now be downloaded here: http://www.iridientdigital.com/products/iridientdeveloper_download.html
The complete list of over 620 supported Raw cameras can be viewed here: http://www.iridientdigital.com/products/rawdeveloper_cameras.html
The full Iridient Developer version history including detailed release notes for version 3.0.8 can be viewed at my Web site here.