Here are the first Canon EOS-1D X Mark II sample images from Canon Japan website.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II ($5,999.99 – Amazon | B&H | Adorama) is a new flagship DSLR camera features a new 20.2 MP full frame CMOS sensor and new Al Servo AF III+, improved 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points, new 360k RGB+IR metering sensor, Dual “DIGIC 6+” processors, 4K video capture up to 60p and an ISO range of 100 to 51200 (expandable from 50 up to 409600).
The high-end DSLR camera is capable of shooting 14 frames per second with full AF/AE tracking and 16 fps in Live View mode. With the new CFast 2.0 card capability, the camera can deliver a burst of unlimited JPEGs or 170 RAW images in continuous high speed shooting.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Sample Images
More Canon EOS-1D X Mark II sample images can be seen at Canon Japan website.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera Price and Availability
The EOS-1D X Mark II will be available in April for $5999 (body only), or bundled with a 64GB CFast card and reader for $6299.
|Buy Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera|
|Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR [Body-only]||$5,999.99|| Amazon | B&H | Adorama
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera Specifications
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 60 fps, 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF II
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded to ISO 409600
- 14 fps Shooting, 16 fps in Live View
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Built-In GPS, Optional Wi-Fi Transmitter
- Mag. Alloy Body, CFast & CF Card Slots