New reviews of the Sony RX100 IV (DSC-RX100M4) digital compact camera is now available online with several videos.
Sony RX100 IV camera reviews can be seen at CameraLabs where Gordon Laing explores the digital camera. You can also see the video reviews from John Sison and Jared Polin. A high speed shutter of the Sony RX100IV video by Gary Fong is also available online.
The Sony RX100 IV ($949 – Amazon | B&H | Adorama) digital compact camera features a 20.1MP 1″-type Exmor RS CMOS sensor, coupled with an attached DRAM memory chip for speedy processing.
New Sony RX100 IV Camera Reviews
From CameraLabs verdict :
The RX100 IV becomes one of the smallest traditional compacts with 4k video, and the slow motion modes from 4x to 40x are simply fantastic. Whether you’re a film-maker, someone who analyses sports motion, or simply enjoys footage of your kids or pets running and splashing around, the RX100 IV delivers a combination of quality and features that hasn’t before existed in this form factor. They enhance what was already one of the best compacts around and if you can exploit them, the Mark IV is the compact for you.
Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera Price
|Buy Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera|
|Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera||$949.00||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera Specifications
- World’s first 20.1 MP 1″ Exmor RS® stacked back illuminated CMOS
- High resolution 4K movie recording with direct pixel readout and no pixel binning
- Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x)
- Super-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter at max. 1/32000 sec. up to 16fps
- Bright F1.8- F2.8 ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-70mm)