More information of the upcoming Olympus PEN-F mirrorless interchangeable lens camera has been leaked online.
The Olympus E-M5II boasts a 40MP high resolution shot mode, achieved by shifting the sensor in half-pixel steps and capturing eight images over a period of one second.
New Digital Olympus PEN-F Will Shoot 50MP High Resolution Mode Pictures
The new digital PEN-F camera price will stand for €1,499 with 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ kit lens and €1,799 with 17mm f/1.8 kit option. Most probably the US prices will be lower or the same as the Euro versions.
The new Olympus PEN-F camera will feature a very high-resolution integrated viewfinder and new 20-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor made by Sony.
Olympus PEN-F Camera Rumored Specifications
- Sony 20-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor
- High-resolution integrated viewfinder
- 50-megapixel high-resolution mode
- Two kit options : 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ kit (€1,499) and 17mm f/1.8 kit (€1,799)
- Built-in Wi-fi
- Announcement on January 27, 2016