Full specifications of the upcoming Olympus PEN-F mirrorless interchangeable lens camera has been leaked online.
According to leaked specs from Digicame-info website, the new digital PEN-F camera will feature a very high-resolution integrated viewfinder and new 20-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor.
The digital version of the original PEN-F camera will also be able to take 50-megapixel high resolution images, a similar feature found on the popular OM-D E-M5II camera. On the other hand it will record 60p full hd videos. See the full specs list below.
Full Specifications of the Olympus PEN-F Camera
- New 20-Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- 50MP high resolution mode
- 5-axis camera shake correction. Correction effect five stages (CIPA)
- Creative dial: direct access to four functions
- EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL (S-OVF mode to extend the dynamic range)
- Mechanical shutter: 60 – 1/8000 seconds
- The electronic front curtain shutter (anti-shock mode): 60 – 1/320 seconds
- Electronic shutter (silent mode): 60 – 1/16000 seconds
- Video full HD 60p
- Interval Shooting
- 4K time-lapse movie
- Continuous shooting: 10 fps (5 fps with AF tracking)
- Wi-Fi built-in
- Remote control via smartphone
- 3 inches 1.03 million dots swivel LCD monitor
- AF tracking pad: EVF is capable of moving the AF point in the touch panel when in use
- Media: SDHC / SDXC (UHS-II compatible)
- External flash FL-LM3 included (?): guide number 9.1, bounce possible
- ISO range: 200-25,600 (LOW: ISO 80)
- Available in black and silver
- Price is £999 for the body only and two kit options : 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ kit (£1,099) and 17mm f/1.8 kit (£1,199)
The Olympus PEN-F camera is rumored to be announced on January 27, 2016.