Full specifications of the upcoming Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO telephoto prime has been leaked online.
The not yet announced Olympus ED 300mm f/4 PRO lens also listed on Amazon US and available for pre-order. The US price is $2,499.99 and according to the listing the shipping date is on March 7, 2016.
The Olympus 300mm f/4 PRO lens is a new telephoto prime lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras which provides a 35mm focal length equivalent of 600mm. Weight of the lens will be 1,475g. The 300mm f/4 PRO lens will feature 17 lens elements in 10 groups.
See the full specifications and more images of the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO telephoto prime lens below.
Full Specifications of the Olympus 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens Leaked
Olympus 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens Features:
- World’s most powerful 6-steps of compensation synchronized in-lens and in-body Image Stabilization
- Closest focus of 1.4 meters gives a 0.48X (35mm equivalent) telemacro photography
- Splash, Dust, and Freeze proof design
- Manual focus clutch & Lfn button to instantly switch shooting styles
- Compatible with the MC-14 tele-converter
Full Olympus 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens Specifications
- By coordinating the lens in the camera shake correction and the body in the camera shake correction to correction it is equipped with a “5-axis synchro camera shake correction”. In combination with the OM-D E-M1 / E-M5 Mark II, correction effect six stages. Four stages of the correction effect in lens only.
- Lens arrangement 17 sheets 10 group (three Super ED lens, one E-HR lens, three HR lens).
- Backlight at the time of the ghost, and adopted a new coating “Z Coating Nano” to significantly reduce the flare.
- Total length 227mm (hood when using 280mm). The maximum diameter of 92.5mm.It weighs 1270 grams (1475 grams in the tripod sit). Dust and water specification that has been subjected to 17 locations sealing. Low-temperature performance of -10 ℃.
- Tele Macro function of the shortest photographing distance 1.4m. Maximum magnification is 0.24 times (MC-14 0.34-fold during use).
- It is equipped with a “manual focus clutch mechanism”. Focus limit switch, with a L-Fn button.
- Iris feathers nine (circular aperture).
- Filter diameter of 77mm.
- Built-in lens hood can be fixed sliding that is stretched. Quick shoe detachable tripod mount that the correspondence of rail mounted.
- Manufacturer’s suggested retail price of ¥ 370,000 (including tax ¥ 399,600). Estimated retail price of ¥ 290,000.
- Release date : late February 2016.
Olympus expected to announce the M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 PRO telephoto prime lens at CES event.
via Digicame-info, updated : Thanks Riley!