Full specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X-E2s mirrorless camera has been leaked online.
Fujifilm X-E2s will be the new model to the X-E line-up. The mirrorless camera will feature 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, built-in WiFi, 1/32000 shutter speed, up to 51200 ISO sensitivity and full HD video recording at 60fps.
From the specs list below we can say it is going to be a minor change over the previous model. The main improvements would be the AF performance, grip, menus, etc.
The replacement of the X-E2 mirrorless camera is expected to be announced together with the Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera and the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens on January 15, 2016.
Full Specifications of the Fujifilm X-E2s Camera Leaked
Full Fujifilm X-E2s Specifications
- 16-Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Image processing engine EXR Processor II
- Intelligent hybrid AF that the moving object tracking performance improved significantly
- EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL. Magnification 0.62 times. Time lag is 0.005 seconds
- Silent electronic shutter of the fastest 1/32000 seconds
- Built-in Wifi. Remote control shooting
- Improved grip
- Weight : 350 grams
- Video : Full HD at 60fps
- In continuous shooting AF tracking 7 frames / sec.
- Five types of auto bracketing mode
- Eight of the advanced filter
- 11 types including the classic chrome of the film simulation mode
- Digital split image, focus peaking
- Pop-up flash
- Than the intuitive longer and GUI
- Interval for time-lapse photography timer
- ISO sensitivity up to 51200
- Exposure compensation +/- 3EV
- The battery is NP-W126 and capable of 350 shots