Full specifications of the upcoming Canon 1D X Mark II full-frame DSLR has been leaked online with product images. The flagship Canon DSLR camera is expected to be announced next week on February 2, 2016.
According to the leaked specs, the 1D X Mark II will feature a new 20.2-Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with improved dynamic range. The newly developed full-frame image sensor will also be able to record 4k videos at 60fps.
This is sure the most reliable specs ahead of the official announcement of the camera. So stay tuned for next week!
Full Canon 1D X Mark II Specifications and Images Leaked
Canon 1D X Mark II Rumored Specifications
- 20.2MP CMOS sensor with dynamic range improvement
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- 61-point AF system, expanded range, 41-point cross-type, all of the distance measuring points can be selected
- At f/8, 61 points can be selected
- Improved AI AF accuracy and motion tracking Servo AF III +
- Dual DIGIC6 + processor
- New mirror drive system that enables high-speed continuous shooting
- Video 4K 60fps, possible internal recording at CFast2.0T media
- Continuous shooting up to 16 fps (live view mode)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF, enables smooth AF with 4K video
- GPS built-in
- USB3.0 terminal, HDMI terminal
- Dust and water resistant
- Wi-Fi option (WFT-E8)
- Dimensions: 158mm x 167.6mm x 82.6mm
- Weight: 1340g
The upcoming EOS-1D X Mark II camera will compete against the rival Nikon D5 camera. If we see the Canon flagship DSLR next week, it will possibly be displayed at CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show 2016 in late February. The Shipment will start in April, 2016.
If rumors are true than with megapixel advantage and 4K video recording feature Canon 1D X Mark II will cost $5,999 and it will be cheaper than the Nikon D5 which has a launch price tag of $6,499.95.
Read More Canon Rumors