First images and specifications of the upcoming Fuji X70 digital compact camera has been leaked online ahead of the official announcement.
According to latest rumors, the Fuji X70 will feature a 16Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor with a 18.5mm f/2.8 lens, a 180 degree flip touchscreen and 8fps continuous shooting speed.
The digital compact model will be available in black and silver color options. Fuji X70 is expected to be announced together with the Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera, the X-E2s mirrorless camera and the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens on January 15, 2016.
|Buy Fujifilm X70 Compact Camera|
|Fujifilm X70 Compact Camera [Black]||$699.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
|Fujifilm X70 Compact Camera [Silver]||$699.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
Fujifilm X70 Camera Specs and Images Leaked
Fujifilm X70 is coming soon and it will be placed below the Fuji X100T. The X70 compact camera price information is not available at the moment but it is said to be below the $1,000 mark.
Fujifilm X70 Rumored Specifications
- 16-Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II Image processing engine
- AF 0.1 seconds. The image plane phase difference AF
- Shutter lag is 0.01 seconds. Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds. Start-up time of 0.5 seconds
- Customizable control ring
- LCD monitor three inches 1.04 million dots. 180 Opening tilting
- For the first time adopted a touch panel in the X series. Focus area selection, touch shot function
- The lens of the newly developed 18.5mm F2.8 (equivalent 28mm)
- Digital tele-converter (35mm and 50mm)
- Auto mode switch
- Digital split image. Focus peaking
- Built-in Wi-Fi. Remote control shooting
- Continuous shooting 8 frames / sec in the AF tracking
- Silent electronic shutter. Top speed is 1/32000 seconds
- Film simulation mode (including classic chrome)
- Multi-exposure function
- Eight of the advanced filter
- Interval Timer
- Full HD video at 60fps