Fuji has released a new version 2.0 of FUJIFILM Camera Remote app for smartphones or tablets which supports all of Fujifilm wireless-equipped digital cameras.
The FUJIFILM Camera Remote is an application which can operate wireless-equipped digital cameras by remote control to shoot images and to view images and movies in the camera and to transfer them to smartphones or tablets.
FUJIFILM Camera remote is now a unified app with improved operation which supports all functions of FUJIFILM camera application or FUJIFILM photo receiver which also supports FUJIFILM wireless-equipped digital cameras. Whether you use with a FinePix series or X series, one app is now all you need.
Fujifilm Launches New Version of FUJIFILM Camera Remote App
FUJIFILM Camera Remote Features
This application provides the following functions:
- Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
- Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
- Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
- Shooting Images by Remote Control
[ Supported cameras and supporting functions ]
[ Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
[ Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3 ]
FUJIFILM X-E2 (firmware version 1.00-2.10), XQ2, XQ1, X-A2, X-A1, X-M1 FinePix F900EXR, F800EXR, Z2000EXR, Z1100EXR, XP200, XP70, S9400W, S8400W, S8450W, S8200W
[ Supporting functions: 1 ]
FinePix Z1000, XP170
[ Smartphone System Requirements ]
iPhone/iPad/iPod touch: iOS 5.1.1 – 9.1
- iPad WiFi, iPod touch can not use the Geotagging.
FUJIFILM Camera Remote Improvements
- The FUJIFILM Camera Remote now can be used to all the wireless-equipped Fujifilm digital cameras.
- It is possible to send as many images as possible (up to 2GB) at once.
- Added an auto selection feature to the images which are not yet transferred.
- It is possible to view images by swiping a finger across the screen in full screen mode.
Please Visit FUJIFILM Web pages for more details and usage.
FUJIFILM Camera Remote Special Web site – http://app.fujifilm-dsc.com/en/