According to latest rumors, the Nikon D5 will feature a new focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points as well as a native high ISO at 102,400.
The next flagship Nikon DSLR specs list will also include a 20-megapixel full-frame image sensor, 15 fps continuous shooting speed with an option to record 4K video at 60 and 30 frames per second.
Nikon D5 Updated Specs: 153 AF Points and Native High ISO 102,400
Here are the updated Nikon D5 rumored specifications
- New 20-megapixel FX-format image sensor
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points
- Native high ISO of 102,400
- 15 fps shooting speed
- Body design similar to the D4s
- 4K video 60/30fps
- Full HD slow motion
- Announcement expected in early 2016