More details has been leaked online for the upcoming Nikon D5 flagship DSLR camera.
According to latest rumors, one of the main improvement in the Nikon D5 camera will be the new “killer AF” which will be much better than anything else available today.
There is also a possibility that the D5 has two different models one with double CF and another with double XQD memory cards.
More Nikon D5 Specs Leaked : “Killer AF”
The upcoming Nikon D5 will certainly feature a new 20-Megapixel full-frame image sensor. The new model will have a larger coverage area as well as more focus points than the Nikon D4s. It will employ a total of 153 AF points with a native ISO up to 102,400. Nikon D5 specs list will also feature a burst mode of 15fps and 4K video recording at up to 60fps.
Updated Nikon D5 Specs
- There could be two version of Nikon D5, one with double CF cards and another with double XQD cards
- New 20MP full frame sensor
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points
- Native high ISO of 102,400, video: up to 102,400
- Touch Screen is not sure yet
- 15 fps
- Body design similar to the D4s
- 4K video 60/30fps
- Full HD slow motion
- No Built-in Wi-Fi, but there will be an optional wireless adapter
The official announcement for the Nikon D5 FX-format DSLR camera expected at CES 2016 in early January.