Sigma officially announced their 2015 Black Friday deals on five of the company’s top lenses, including the popular 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art.
Savings range from $100 up to $300 off individual lenses starting today, November 20 through now through Cyber Monday, November 30, 2015.
The Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art lens is available for $849 (B&H | Adorama | Amazon) instead of $949. The Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM can be yours for $299 (B&H | Adorama | Amazon) (originally $549), the 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM now sells for $419 (B&H | Adorama | Amazon) (instead of $669), the 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM can be had for $1,149 (B&H | Adorama | Amazon) (originally $1,399), and the Sigma 105mm F2.8 Macro EX DG OS HSM is being offered for $669 (B&H | Adorama | Amazon) (regular price: $969).
Sigma Corporation of America Unveils its Black Friday Savings
Deals on popular lenses for pro, student and enthusiast photographers
RONKONKOMA, NY — Nov. 20, 2015 — Sigma Corporation of America, a leading DSLR lens and camera manufacturer, announces Black Friday deals on five of the company’s top lenses, including the popular 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art from the industry-renowned Global Vision line which was named Imaging Resource’s 2014 Prime Lens of the Year. Offers of up to $300 off are valid starting today, Nov. 20, and can be found on sigmaphoto.com/lp/black-friday-2015 through Cyber Monday, Nov. 30.
Sigma Corporation of America’s line of award-winning lenses includes recent recognitions such as American Photo’s 2014 Editor’s Choice, Popular Photography’s 2014 Outstanding Product, PCMag’s 2014 Editor’s Choice, and more.
This year’s Black Friday deals include:
- Completely reengineered, the ultimate standard fast prime, at the best holiday season pricing
- Designed for super-resolution DSLRs and tested with Sigma’s exclusive super-resolution MTF system
- High-performance and versatile, perfect one-solution lens for on-the-go photography and whatever happens next on your family adventures
- With an easy twist of the zoom dial, get wide-angle for group shots, telephoto for action shots and close ups for details
- Compact, fitting easily into a day bag to capture and preserve family moments
- Compact, constant aperture standard zoom perfect for wedding and portrait photography
- Class-leading performance featuring OS for low-light and one hybrid aspherical lens for sharp images with great contrast
- Step up from the kit lens to a wide, standard zoom designed for APS-C DSLRs at a great price
- Optically stabilized and highly versatile
- Pro’s choice for sport, portraiture and documentary photography, priced for enthusiasts and students
- Fast, constant F2.8 aperture is perfect for capturing action and sports
- Large aperture macro lens featuring 1:1 magnification, optical stabilization and fast, quiet HSM for advanced performance of close-up photography
- Excellent correction for all types of aberration and distortion
- Fast F2.8 prime lens for high-quality performance at a great price