First image and set of specifications of the upcoming HD Pentax-D FA 645 35mm f/3.5 AL IF lens has been leaked online ahead of the announcement.
The lens will be replacement for the current Pentax smc FA 645 35mmf/3.5 AL IF model.
Designed for the medium format Pentax 645 camera the new HD Pentax-D FA 645 35mm f/3.5 AL IF lens will be announced on November 12th, 2015.
New HD Pentax-D FA 645 35mm f/3.5 AL IF Lens Specs Leaked
- New lens design with high-performance aspherical lens, optimized for digital
- Lens design: 10 elements in 7 groups
- 35mm equivalent: 27.5mm equivalent (645d/z), 21.5mm equivalent (film 645)
- High refraction and low dispersion glass, hybrid aspheric lens, high-performance glass mold aspherical lens, HD coating
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.3m
- Maximum magnification: 0.25x
- The diaphragm blades: 9 circular diaphragm blades
- Inner focus
- Image circle covers the 645 film SLR
- SP coating on the front of the lens
- Filter size: 82mm
- Equipped with a window for PL filter on the hood
- Maximum diameter: 88mm
- Total length: 90mm
- Weight: 570 grams (610 grams inclusive hood)
- Suggested retail price in Japan: ¥270,000 (tax included)
- Release date: December 4. 2015
- Official announcement on November 12, 2015