German manufacturer Meyer-Optik-Görlitz announced the launch of their new Trimagon 95mm f/2.6 lens.
The new Trimagon 95mm f/2.6 lens will be available for Fuji X, Sony-E, MFT, M42 und Leica M mount mirrorless system cameras.
According to Meyer Optik Görlitz, the lens can outresolve 60 Megapixel sensors. The price of the lens is unknown at the moment. Shipping is expected for Summer 2016.
New Meyer-Optik-Görlitz Trimagon 95mm f/2.6 lens announced
- Aperture and focal length: f/2,6-22; 95 mm
- Lens construction: 3 elements in 3 modules
- Picture angle: 25 °
- Filter diameter: 52 mm
- Lens construction than classical triplet | 3 lenses | 3 groups
- Iris diaphragm with 15 specially constructed aperture blades from slats strip steel with a special anti-reflective coating
- Planned connections: Canon, Nikon, Fuji X, Sony-E, MFT, M42 and Leica M
- Available from early summer 2016