Leica released a new firmware update for the Leica S Typ 007 medium format digital camera.
Firmware update version 2.0 for Leica S Typ 007 camera fixes several bugs and improves autofocus performance and white balance.
The Leica S Typ 007 ($16,900 – BH | Adorama) offering high-resolution still and video recording capabilities, a 37.5MP 30 x 45mm CMOS sensor and Maestro II image processor, the medium-format camera is notable in its ability to produce image quality with remarkable sharpness, clarity, and dynamic range.
Leica S Typ 007 Firmware Update Version 2.0 Released
Here is the change log:
- Improved auto focus performance especially in poorly lit environments
- Improved white balance (better skin tones when working with flash)
- Long press on rear click wheel in Auto Review leads too 100% zoom (short cut)
- Bug Fix: Sometimes a wrong exposure occurs after changing a lens
- Bug Fix: Wrong focus position after lens initialization
- Bug Fix: Self timer mode was not combined with Mirror Up mode
- Bug Fix: WLAN, AutoISO and exposure compensation settings are now saved correctly in User profiles
- Bug Fix: Full functionality of Leica Cable Release S (16029)
- Bug Fix: If GPS is off, no GPS data is stored in the files
- New certification information for Singapore and Australia
The Leica S Typ 007 Firmware Update Version 2.0 can be downloaded from the Leica Owner’s Area.