Sony has released the long-waited Uncompressed 14-Bit RAW for the Sony A7RII full-frame mirrorless camera. Sony A7RII firmware update version 2.0 details and download links can be seen below.
In addition to uncompressed RAW capture, which will become a selectable feature (uncompressed/compressed RAW) within the menu system for updated cameras, the firmware also adds the ability for the α7R II to output video via HDMI during use of the Remote Camera Control software, that enables remote capture from a connected computer.
The new Sony A7RII boasts high speed AF response up to 40% faster than the original α7R thanks to 399 focal plane phase detection AF points.
Sony A7RII Uncompressed 14-Bit RAW Firmware Update V2.0 Released
Update the firmware for camera ILCE-7RM2 to version 2.00.
Benefits of Update:
- Uncompressed RAW format is available (*).
- HDMI output is possible when using Remote Camera Control. (Only Still Mode)
*Applications of PlayMemories Camera Apps do not support uncompressed RAW as of October, 2015.
Sony A7RII firmware update version 2.0 download links
- Download Sony A7RII firmware update version 2.0 from Sony USA
- Download Sony A7RII firmware update version 2.0 from Sony Australia
- Download Sony A7RII firmware update version 2.0 from Sony Singapore
Sony A7RII Mirrorless Camera Price
|Buy Sony A7RII Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera|
|Sony A7RII Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera||$3,200.00||Amazon | Adorama
See how we covered the Sony A7RII mirrorless camera after its officially announced.
- Download Sony A7RII Firmware Update V1.10
- Sony A7RII Sample Images
- Sony A7RII vs A7R Comparison
- First Sony A7RII Reviews, Tests, Hand-on Videos
- Sony A7RII Autofocus Test Videos
- Sony A7RII User’s Manual Available Online
via Sony Japan