First specifications and image of the upcoming Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM lens for full-frame cameras has been leaked online.
Japanese website Digicame-info has posted the ultra-wide angle prime lens Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens image. Official announcement is expected for Friday, October 16.
Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens which is designed ofr DSLR cameras with full-frame image sensors will be available in Canon EF, Nikon F and Sigma mounts. The price in the US expected to be around $1,200.
Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens To Be Announced Soon
Here is the specs list of Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens: (Google Translated)
- Designed for full-size DSLR cameras
- Lens construction: 15 sheets 11 group
- Large-diameter aspherical lens
- Two FLD lens, adopted five SLD lens. Correction of magnification chromatic aberration to the limit
- AF motor HSM. Adopted a new full-time manual mechanism
- Total length: 129.8mm
- Maximum diameter: 90.7mm
- Weight: 950g
- The diaphragm blades: 9 sheets and (circular aperture)
- Maximum magnification of 1: 7.1
- Thorough the flare and ghost measures
- Design distortion is very small
- The consideration of the sagittal coma flare
- Mounts available for Canon, Nikon, and Sigma
- US price around $1,200