The Olympus E-M10 Mark II mirrorless camera with 5-axis image stabilization, new 2.36 million dot OLED EVF and a 4K time lapse mode now in stock and shipping from several stores in US.
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 II (Amazon | Adorama) price $649.99 body only or $799.99 with M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ kit lens. Available in black or silver variations.
The OM-D E-M10 Mark II Micro Four Thirds camera also boasts an electronic shutter with a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec, plus a new AF Targeting Pad function that works similarly to Panasonic’s venerable Touch Pad AF. See the official announcement and sample images.
Olympus E-M10 Mark II Camera Now Shipping in US
|Buy Olympus OM-D E-M10 II MFT Camera|
|Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Camera Body-only||$649.95||Amazon | Adorama
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Camera Features
- Built-In 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- OLED Electronic Viewfinder (2.3 million dots, 0.62x magnification)
- Silent Mode (disables all shutter sounds)
- 8.5 fps Burst Shooting
- Best in Class Wi-Fi
- Fast Touch AF from Camera or Phone
- Sophisticated Metal Body
- Built-In Flash
- Art Filters (14) and Photostory (5)
- OI Share and Live View
- OM-D Movie With Variable Frame Rate, CLIPS Feature, Art Fade and Movie Effects
- Portable, Lightweight
- Expansive Lens Line Up