Lensbaby announces new and improved Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic.
Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic is a high-quality, 50mm f/3.2 upgraded metal-bodied tilt lens that lets you control depth of field in-camera for an authentic, immersive shooting experience.
Photographers can use the lens to create images with a sharp slice of focus bordered by silky, smooth blur. The lens body swivels and tilts on a smooth metal ball and socket design, providing a fast and intuitive way to switch between traditional straight lens photos and tilt photography. Using selective focus, shooters can lead the viewers’ eyes on a unique journey through landscapes, close-ups, miniature effects, street photography and food photos.
New and improved Composer Pro II is available for Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony Alpha A, Pentax K, Fuji X, Sony Alpha E, Micro 4/3rds, and Samsung NX mounts. The price is $425.
Lensbaby Announces New and Improved Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic at PhotoPlus Expo 2015
Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic product highlights:
- 50mm f/3.2 flat field of focus optic that when tilted creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur.
- Shoot with the lens pointed straight ahead for images like those shot with a high-quality prime lens.
- New Composer Pro II lens body features an upgraded metal body for precise tilt and focus control.
- Perfect for landscapes, street-photography, close-ups, miniature effects and food photography.
Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic specs:
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture range: f/3.2 through f/22
- 9-blade internal aperture
- Flat field optic (creates a slice of sharp focus)
- Minimum focusing distance: 8” from the front of the lens
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- Focus Type: Manual
- Size/Weight: 3.25” (8.25 cm) high x 2.5” (6.35cm) wide / 10 oz (283.49 g)
- Tilt: up to 15 degrees
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- 8 multi-coated glass elements in 6 groups
- 46mm filter threads