The upcoming entry-level Canon mirrorless camera name is the EOS M10 and the first set of specifications has been leaked online.
The Canon EOS M10 name suggests a new mirrorless line-up and this model looks like a new entry-level by Canon. The Canon EOS M10 will use a new 18-megapixel sensor with Hybrid CMOS AF III auto-focus system.
The Canon EOS M10 for the double kit price with EF-M 15-45mm IS STM and 55-200mm IS STM lenses will be $849.99. The EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens price will stand at $299.99.
New Entry-Level Canon Mirrorless Cameras is the EOS M10
Canon EOS M10 Rumored Specifications
- Sensor: 18MP APS-C CMOS
- Size: 108 x 66.6 x 35 mm
- Weight: 301g
- Monitor: 3″ 1.04 million dots
- DIGIC6 image processing engine
- AF system: Hybrid CMOS AF III (facial recognition + tracking)
- Lens kit with 15-45mm IS STM lens
- Double zoom kit with EF-M 15-45mm IS STM and 55-200mm IS STM lenses (price $ 849.99)
- Price of the new Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens: $299.99