Canon is rumored to introduce its next flagship EOS-1D X Mark II full-frame DSLR camera with 4K recording capabilities.
According to latest Canon Rumors, the flagship EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera will be the only next generation DSLR in the lineup that will shoot 4K video at launch.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is rumored to be announced before EOS 5D Mark IV. Both DSLRs are expected to be released before NAB 2016 show in Spring.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to feature 4K video?
The EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR will indeed be a quantum leap in Canon’s flagship camera and compete against the soon to be announced Nikon D5.
Here are the updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 24-megapixel full frame image sensor
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- 14 fps in RAW + JPEG mode
- 4K Video recording
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen OLED Display ?
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
The Canon EOS 1D X has been available for more than two years. The rumored high-end Canon 1D X Mark II DSLR to be announced in late 2015 or early 2016.