First image and specs of the upcoming HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM WR lens has been leaked online.
According to latest Pentax rumors the standart zoom lens will be officially announced tomorrow on September 25. As usual it will feature HD coating elements in the design.
Pentax HD FA 24-70mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR lens construction consists of 17 elements in 12 groups and it will be weather proof.
Pentax HD FA 24-70mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens Specs and Image Leaked
Pentax HD FA 24-70mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens Specs
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 12 group
- 3 ED elements, 1 anomalous dispersion aspherical element, 3 aspherical elements
- Ultrasonic motor
- Weather proof design
- HD coating
- Zoom lock lever
- Quick Shift Focus (QSF)
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.38m
- Maximum magnification: 0.20x
- Filter diameter: 82mm
- 9 circular diaphragm aperture blades
- Maximum diameter: 88.5mm
- Total length: 109.5mm
- Weight: 787g (812g with lens hood)
- Release date: October 16, 2015
- Suggested retail price in Japan: 226,800 yen including tax (around $1,900)