Ricoh has released a new firmware update for the Ricoh GR II point and shoot fixed lens camera. Ricoh GR II firmware version 1.10 now available for download.
Firmware version 1.10 for Ricoh GR II camera improves some general performance and v1.0.5 of the Image Sync software.
The Ricoh GR II is a compact camera with an APS-C sized 16-megapixel imager, 18.3mm f/2.8 lens, Wi-Fi and NFC.
Ricoh GR II Firmware Update v1.10 Details
Changes to V1.10
- Correspond to latest version of Image Sync （v1.0.5）.
- Improved stability for general performance.
Download via Ricoh Japan.
|Buy Ricoh GR II Compact Camera|
|Ricoh GR II Compact Camera||$799.00||Amazon | Adorama
Ricoh GR II Camera Specifications
- 16.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor (23.7×15.7mm)
- ISO range 100-25600
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- GR ENGINE V Image Processor
- 12-bit RAW & 8-bit JPEG image formats
- 18.3mm prime lens (28mm equivalent) with f/2.8 max aperture
- 3-inch, 1,230k dot LCD monitor
- 14 White balance settings
- Closest focus 3.9 inches
- Exposure compensation to +/- 4EV
- Built-in Flash, hot shoe
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Remote control via smart phone
- Full HD video at 1080p, h.264 compression and 30fps
- Magnesium body
- Built-in flash
- Wireless Flash Control
- 4 fps Continuous Shooting