Nikon is planning to examine the compatibility of their digital cameras and applications with Windows 10.
The company is planning to check the compatibility of 13 software applications and codecs.
Below you can find the applications provided by Nikon which will have the Windows 10 update or not.
Nikon Windows 10 compatibility announcement
We plan to examine Windows 10 compatibility for the software applications listed below. We will announce our findings once testing is complete. We cannot guarantee the compatibility of these applications with Windows 10 until we have completed testing.
- Capture NX-D
- ViewNX-i (including ViewNX-Movie Editor)
- Picture Control Utility 2
- Camera Control Pro 2
- Nikon Message Center 2
- Wireless Transmitter Utility (originally named WT-4 Setup Utility)
- NEF codec
- NRW codec
- ViewNX 2
- Capture NX 2
- Short Movie Creator
- IPTC Preset Manager
- GP-N100 Utility
We do not intend to provide compatibility for the following applications.
- Capture NX Ver. 1.x
- Camera Control Pro Ver. 1.x
- Nikon Capture series
- ViewNX Ver. 1.x
- Nikon Scan series
- Nikon Transfer Ver. 1.x
- Nikon View series
- PC-PJ Transfer
- PictureProject COOLPIX Remote Control
- Thumbnail Selector
- WT-3 Setup Utility
- Wireless Camera Setup Utility
- Wireless Connecting Utility
- Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0
- Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Complete Edition
- my Picturetown Utility
- USB driver for GP-1
- Image Authentication Software
- UP Link software
- Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Select Edition