Iridient Digital has released Version 3.0.4 of Iridient Developer software.
Iridient Developer is an acclaimed raw image file conversion and photo processing software for Mac OS.
This update includes further improvements to the v3.5 noise reduction specifically for monochrome conversions and lowers the minimum sensitivity levels for Colour, Colour Aliasing and Luminance Grain Smoothness when using monochrome processing.
This update also includes general performance enhancements, updated file export libraries for TIFF and JPEG formats and support for 10 new cameras including the Sony A7R II, RX100 IV and RX10 II, the Canon PowerShot G3 X, the Panasonic DMC-GX8, DMC-FZ300 and DMC-FZ330, the Olympus AIR-A01, the Ricoh GR II and tje Kinefity KineMAX 6K.
Iridient Developer Version 3.0.4 Released
3.0.4 – August 13, 2015 (Maintenance Release)
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Sony A7R II (ILCE-7RM2), RX100 IV (DSC-RX100M4) and RX10 II (DSC-RX10M2).
- Support added for RAW images from the Canon G3 X.
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DMC-GX8, DMC-FZ300 and DMC-FZ330.
- Support added for RAW images from the Olympus AIR-A01.
- Support added for RAW images from the Ricoh GR II.
- Support added for RAW images from the Kinefinity KineMAX 6K.
- Further refinements to v3.5 noise reduction, particularly for RGB based monochrome conversions. Lowered the lowest (value 1) sensitivity levels for Color, Color Aliasing and Luminance Grain Smoothness adjustments when using monochrome conversion.
- Improved default ICC color profiles for RAW files from recent Canon full frame models (5DS R, 5DS, 5D III, 6D, and 1D X).
- Improved default ICC color profiles for recent Sony ILCE models (7 and 7R).
- Improved default Leica Q (Typ 116) color profile.
- Enabled automatic lens corrections for Leica Q (Typ 116) in default settings.
- JPEG export quality values updated to be more similar Photoshop’s 0-100 scale values which also makes them somewhat more similar to Lightroom’s values (though Lightroom does not match up exactly with Photoshop either). Results in higher quality, but slightly larger file sizes at same value level compared to prior Iridient Developer releases.
- TIFF file export libraries updated to most recent release (libTIFF 4.0.4).
- JPEG file export libraries updated to most recent release (libjpeg-turbo 1.4.1).
- Adobe XMP SDK updated to most recent release (XMP SDK CC201412).
The complete list of over 620 supported RAW cameras can be viewed here:
The Iridient Developer 3.0.4 update can be downloaded here: