Full specifications of the Olympus OM-D E-M10II mirrorless camera has been leaked online ahead of the official announcement.
According to the latest Olympus rumors, the upcoming E-M10II (E-M10 Mark II) mirrorless camera with Micro Four Thirds image sensor is expected to be announced next week on August 27th and shipping date in Japan is September 4th, 2015.
The Olympus E-M10 Mark II camera it will have only minor improvements over the current E-M10. It has been said that Olympus will use the same 16-megapixel image sensor like the current E-M10. See below for details.
Full Olympus E-M10 Mark II Specifications Leaked Online
The Micro Four Thirds camera will feature 5-axis image stabilization system.
Olympus E-M10 Mark II Rumored Specifications
- 16MP Live MOS sensor
- 5-axis camera shake correction
- Full HD 60p Video
- 4K time-lapse movie
- Continuous shooting speed: 8.5 frames / sec.
- EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL
- 3 inch tilting LCD monitor
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- The body is made of metal
- black and silver
- Kit, the body only, EZ lens kit, double zoom kit