Another specifications list from a new source for the Sony A7000 high-end E-mount mirrorless camera have been leaked online.
According to latest Sony rumors, the Alpha A7000 camera (name is still not clear yet) will employ weather-resistant magnesium alloy body with 16fps continuous shooting and 4k video recording.
The A7000 mirrorless shooter is also rumored to have on sensor HDR feature which means both images and recorded videos will be capable of 15.5 stops of dynamic range.
Sony A7000 Rumored Specs: 24MP, In Sensor HDR, 16fps, 4K Video
New Sony A7000 Rumored Specs
- Newly developed 24MP sensor featuring backside illumination for increased sensitivity.
- In sensor HDR function including video for dynamic range up to 15.5EVs
- 196 phase detect auto focus points
- Blazing 16fps continuous autofocus burst rate
- Unlimited 4k video recording
- Refined pop out XGA OLED Tru-Finder
- 180 degree tilting 2.36M Dot LCD monitor
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
- Kit lens is imporved 16-50mm zoom lens
- Price around $1,499 for Body
The NEX-7 replacement camera will still fetaure a newly developed 24.3-megapixel APS-c image sensor. It will be about 8% smaller than the NEX-7. See previously posted A7000 specs here.